Pages

Cruise Tip of the Day: Ships in Port

Mary is currently on her Southern Caribbean cruise on Princess and I am back from my fabulous five day cruise on Royal Caribbean's Navigator of the Seas. I will post a series of posts to recap my vacation (the first of which will be a sad declaration of how I definitely over-packed).

In the meantime, I wanted to share a quick cruise tip with you. If you are going on a cruise and would like to know what ships (and how many) will be in your ports of call, you can check out this link:
http://cruisett.com/ships.php

You will just need to select your cruise line, ship and then the month of your cruise.

It's a great tool, especially if you are planning a beach day and want an idea of how many people to expect on the beach with you.

Happy Cruising!
Stephanie

0 comments:

Post a Comment